Advising Employees On TUPE, Redundancy & More
In Oxford, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Banbury, Witney
We at Oxford Employment Law Solicitors advise employees and workers on all areas of employment law. We usually find that in the first instance it is most useful to have a telephone conversation with you, during which we can often give useful and helpful preliminary advice and advise whether it is worthwhile having a meeting. We do not charge for this initial telephone advice, and there is no obligation to take matters any further. Moreover, having years of experience in the field, we can, with confidence, say that we regularly and successfully advise on the following areas of employment law:
- Compromise agreements. (See our separate page: Compromise Agreement)
- Redundancy issues.
- Unfair dismissal / constructive dismissal.
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality.
- Discrimination and the Equality Act 2010.
- Maternity, paternity, parental and adoption rights.
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations)
- Employment contracts.
- Notice and notice payments.
- Flexible working.
- Breach of contract - including bonus and commission payments.
- Disciplinary procedures / performance management.
- Sickness absence.
- Unlawful deductions from wages.
If of course you do not wish to give us a call and would like to know more about any of the services we provide, please do not hesitate in filling out our contact form. This is a simple and quick process and will allow us to get back in touch with you with an answer to any queries you may have.