At Oxford Employment Law Solicitors, as well as offering advice on employment law, we also offer advice on many aspects of commercial law. We regularly advise our clients in the following areas:
- Consultancy agreements / terms for provision of services, including IR35 issues.
- Terms of business for sale or purchase.
- Subcontractor agreements.
- General commercial contracts.
- Loan agreements.
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations)
At Oxford Employment Law Solicitors, we have extensive specialist experience of advising both national and regional employment agencies and employment businesses.
We advise on all aspects of legal issues for recruitment agencies including:
- Terms of business with hirer clients, with temporary workers (either as individuals or working through a service company or umbrella company), including negotiating amendments.
- The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
- The Agency Worker Regulations 2010.
- How to prevent the worker becoming an employee, and so gaining additional rights such as the right not to be unfairly dismissed.
- Negotiations and litigation concerning enforcement of terms, including in respect of transfer fees and introduction fees.
- Discrimination law and Working Time Regulations and as they affect employment agencies and businesses.