Advising Employees on settlement agreements, redundancy, unfair dismissal and more
Covering Oxford, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Banbury, Witney and more
We at Oxford Employment Law Solicitors advise employees and workers on all areas of employment law. As you can probably tell from our name, we specialise in employment law, combining many years of experience.
We usually find that in the first instance it is most useful to have a telephone conversation with you, during which we can often give useful and helpful preliminary advice, and discuss with you whether it is worthwhile taking matters forward or having a meeting. We do not charge for this initial telephone advice, and there is no obligation on you to take any further action.
The following is a list of the areas of employment law we regularly advise on:
- Settlement Agreements (formerly compromise agreements) see our separate page: Settlement Agreements
- Redundancy issues
- Unfair dismissal / constructive dismissal
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality
- Discrimination and the Equality Act 2010
- Maternity, paternity, parental and adoption rights
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations)
- Employment contracts
- Notice and notice payments
- Flexible working
- Breach of contract – including bonus and commission payments
- Disciplinary procedures / performance management
- Sickness absence / capability processes
- Unlawful deductions from wages
Call us on 01865 487136, or if you would prefer to email us rather than give us a call, or would simply like to know more about any of the services we offer, you can use our Contact Us form. Please let us know if you wish us to get back in touch with you and by what means. We look forward to hearing from you.