01865 487 136
01295 207 128
01993 608 120
01296 509 324
01494 464 828
At Oxford Employment Law Solicitors, we have extensive specialist experience of advising both national and local employment agencies and employment businesses.
We here at Oxford Employment Law Solicitors can provide extensive and comprehensive advice on:
- Terms of business with hirer clients, with temporary workers (either as individuals or working through a service company or umbrella company), including negotiating amendments.
- The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.
- How to prevent the worker becoming an employee, and so gaining additional rights such as the right not to be unfairly dismissed.
- Negotiations and litigation concerning enforcement of terms, including in respect of transfer fees and introduction fees.
- General commercial law advice in respect of the industry as it stands.
- Discrimination law and Working Time Regulations and as they affect employment agencies and businesses.
- How to avoid discrimination cases arising such as disability discrimination.